Bheki Mseleku - Beyond The Stars [2xLP - Gatefold]LABEL: Tapestry Works
- An electrifying, previously unreleased studio album from the late South African genius of jazz, recorded in 2003.
- The first new material by the artist to have emerged in nearly two decades.
- Liner notes by Blue Note recording artist Nduduzo Makhathini, and by music educator and poet Eugene Skeef, producer of the original session.
- Photographs by Siphiwe Mhlambi, Rashid Lombard and Cedric Nunn.
- Fully licensed, 180g 3-sided double-vinyl edition of 500 copies, presented as the first release on Tapestry Works.
‘A divine summary of his life story’ - Nduduzo Makhathini.
2 x 12" Vinyl, LP, Reissue, Gatefold